Light-O-Rama Forums

A little motivation for you all

lightzilla

I woke up to this this morning. Our 1st fall snowfall of 2010. Seeing it gives me a boost to decorate (I have started ) already but this helps.

On the other hand I now got a boost and so now the snow can go away for now. It is not cold yet 0c (32F) but that could change but I hope not to soon.

This could be coming to your area soon if you live in a snowy climate.

Attached files 216493=12064-1st fall Snowfall 2010 004.

lightzilla wrote:

I woke up to this this morning. Our 1st fall snowfall of 2010. Seeing it gives me a boost to decorate (I have started ) already but this helps.

On the other hand I now got a boost and so now the snow can go away for now. It is not cold yet 0c (32F) but that could change but I hope not to soon.

This could be coming to your area soon if you live in a snowy climate.

Send some my way...I LOVE snow!!!

Nothing makes a string of lights more beautiful than a covering of snow on them!!

I was in chicago for the weekend, and 60s and 70s most of the weekend..incredible weather for the midwest in late october.

headed for seattle today where I need Jim to bump those temps into the 60s so we transplanted floridians don't succumb to frostbite..:)

DonFL wrote:

I was in chicago for the weekend, and 60s and 70s most of the weekend..incredible weather for the midwest in late october.

headed for seattle today where I need Jim to bump those temps into the 60s so we transplanted floridians don't succumb to frostbite..:)

Won't be that bad...mid 50's all week...

Unless you melt when you get wet...

We saw our first flakes this morning also, only lasted a few minutes until it turned to light hail, then rain. It's already all melted away, up to a balmy 41deg.

I'm hoping it will put the grass to sleep (turn it brown). I want to mow it one last time before I set anything on the lawn.

wglyons wrote:

Upper 80's to low 90's today...I'd LOVE to be in some snow right about now!!!

LOL..that's one reason I left Gainesville!!!

wglyons wrote:

Upper 80's to low 90's today...I'd LOVE to be in some snow right about now!!!

I'm a Minnesota transplant in Florida for 2+ years now, and I do miss the snow during the holidays, but thats the ONLY time i'm missing it! Its certainly easier to get on the roof when its 70 as opposed to 15 and slick! Give and Take I guess...:cool:

Not motivated at all today. I had a loud crash as my 10 foot pumpkin cam cashing down in the 50mph winds today. :( Guess I will be working on him tonight. Hopefully I can get him repaired before people show up tonight. I might have to cancel the show for tonight.

friskybri wrote:

Not motivated at all today. I had a loud crash as my 10 foot pumpkin cam cashing down in the 50mph winds today. :( Guess I will be working on him tonight. Hopefully I can get him repaired before people show up tonight. I might have to cancel the show for tonight.

sorry to hear that frisk....

It is not cold yet 0c (32F)

Comon- I cant be the only one that found that line funny - Good thing its still a Toasty 32f. Your probably still in shorts

(Actually I LOVE WINTER, I will wear shorts till we are into the 50's) Mid November it usualy takes a plunge and then I have to throw on jeans for crawling the roof. I was on the roof yesterday replacing some bulbs - still nice and hot.

I think it was -5C (23F) this morning.

Going to be 11C (52F) next week which will be good for removing Halloween and starting Xmas.

Please stay warm please stay warm please stay warm until Dec then snow!