Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I get my light to turn on after a show?

scubado

After the show and in the morning, I want to have some lights on. The scheduler only allows you to build one show and overwrites it when you make changes or create a different show. In the show editor, I can select a sequence I want it to play, but it won't turn on the lights because it's not a .lss file.

That's what I was looking at. It doesn't play a sequence .las file, only .lss files. I can't seem to create more than one .lss file.

scubado wrote:

That's what I was looking at. It doesn't play a sequence .las file, only .lss files. I can't seem to create more than one .lss file.

Use the LOR Show Editor to create a second "lights on" only show.

Then you can use the LOR Scheduler to add that new show to the schedule.

New issue, I set up the shows the way I wanted and my morning sequence played instead of my Halloween show. The times were correct and so is the clock for the computer. Any ideas?

scubado wrote:

The scheduler only allows you to build one show and overwrites it when you make changes or create a different show.

I'm presuming that instead of "scheduler" you meant to say Simple Show Builder (SSB). You are correct that using the SSB overwrites the last thing you did with the SSB. If you're going to be using the SSB, the way to prevent it from overwriting is to rename each show you created with the SSB before using it again.

Regarding your second issue, I'm guessing it's user error. Double-check to make sure that your shows are labeled correctly, or that they contain the sequence(s) you think they do.