Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel order!

rgardner518

I have a question. I have an issue where some of my channels from one controller go to one thing, where the second controller goes to the other half. In the sequence, the controllers are listed order. But its had when channels 1-8 of controller 1 goes to one arch and controller 2, channels 13-16 goes to another and 1-4 and the third controller.

Is there a way for them all to keep there channel numbers, but than line up the sequence so I can see all of the rows with the arches for example, and in turn its easyer to sequence.

Did I explain this right?

Yes, I understand what you are saying.

You can click and hold mouse button on a channel and drag it around in the sequence to drop it where you want. I do it too. To help me when it comes time to plug everything in, I actually have the controller# and Channel# as part of the name.

Oh and remember, after you get it arranged the way you like, export the config to use on your new sequences (it will hold the new layout)

Attached files 215330=11974-ChannelLayout.PNG

I have a lot of sequences from previous years. I am adding a new controller that I have setup in a track. How can I add the track to my existing sequences. Can they be copied and pasted in the editor or the .lms or xml files?