Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale

shfr26

Jeff Millard wrote: Too bad someone like Hef didn't make that mold huh?

Jeff

I will keep what I have. A lady with a heart of gold that allows me to buy my goods (Christmas stuff) no questions asked.

Helps me too when I ask.

Jeff Millard wrote:

Someone seems to be missing the spirit of this thread... Lol

Jeff

my wife always gets into the "spirit of Christmas" when she helps me with the lights...

Attached files 215409=11984-santa bikini.jpg

GaryBo wrote:

Pete,
If things get worse and you need to sell her, can you throw in a bass boat and motor? Please post pic of Bass boat.
And also what is your return policy?:D

Sure is a return policy. DO NOT RETURN. If she quits wanting more stuff added to the dispaly, maybe I can get a bass boat.

jimswinder wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Someone seems to be missing the spirit of this thread... Lol

Jeff

my wife always gets into the "spirit of Christmas" when she helps me with the lights...

Wanna trade?

shfr26 wrote:

Can't sell her with a defect like that...

Defect? What defect? Did I miss something? A woman who encourages you and buys you stuff for your display? Uhh, Pete, I think we need to talk...

George, That is why I had to take the O.B.O. off , can't sell her too cheap ya know. May just have to keep her after being married for 35 years.

shfr26 wrote:

GaryBo wrote:
Pete,
If things get worse and you need to sell her, can you throw in a bass boat and motor? Please post pic of Bass boat.
And also what is your return policy?:)

Sure is a return policy. DO NOT RETURN. If she quits wanting more stuff added to the dispaly, maybe I can get a bass boat.

When I first approched my father-in-law about marring my wife he flat told me the "there is no returns......" Should have thought twice about it then....