Light-O-Rama Forums

Bummer.. damn thieves

jjdurrant

Chains locks electric fences

that gives me an idea what if instead of using regular chains to tie down you controllers lets run electric fence wire through the chain some one tries to touch the chain they get shocked then as dumb as they may be they may keep re touching it non stop until some one finds them and their dumb nature

if some lunkheaded bone headed idiot (list goes on) ever decides to steal from me Lets just say I better never in my entire life time find out where and who they are or they will dissappear just like my stuff did

jjdurrant wrote:

Where is the best place get long cable type locks? I want to run one through my mini trees.

Just go your local hardware store, buy the approriate lenght of steel cable, the fittings to make loops in the ends, and a padlock.

I feel for ya ! I had all of my Christmas inflatables stolen in 2004. I was pissed because they stole my brand-spanking new snow globe that I bought. It was just a few hours old. I now take most of my decorations down at night. I do have a loud... very loud!! horn that goes off if anyone should try to steal anything. I ran a very thin wire through each item and when they pull-to-take the wire breaks and the horn goes off. They'll be running from my house with a full pair of pants and an old fart chasing behind them with a baseball bat.....

T110431 wrote:

that gives me an idea what if instead of using regular chains to tie down you controllers lets run electric fence wire through the chain some one tries to touch the chain they get shocked then as dumb as they may be they may keep re touching it non stop until some one finds them and their dumb nature

if some lunkheaded bone headed idiot (list goes on) ever decides to steal from me Lets just say I better never in my entire life time find out where and who they are or they will dissappear just like my stuff did

Cough lawsuit!

What about some little kid who wonders into your display!

PaulXmas wrote:

T110431 wrote:

Cough lawsuit!

What about some little kid who wonders into your display!

Ditto this. I suppose they could fit "T110431 onto his prison uniform. Dude, no matter how mad these %*@#$ people make you. Never make an open threat like this on the internet. For if something happens while a crime is committed in your front yard. It is possible that the above statements could land you in jail. Even if you did not intentionally cause such harm come to be.