Light-O-Rama Forums

The Smashed Pumpkins 2010 Video's

Thejones

Thejones wrote:

I wanted to start a new thread just for 2010

here is 1 of 6 songs that my Halloween band is playing this year. as soon as I get the other 5 edited together I will post them here. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/micahmykala?feature=mhum

Excellent work!

Way Cool!

Very nicely done! Great to see something other than scary spooky. Great video quality and I like your cinematic techniques, also great music selections.

This would drive my neighbors out of there minds!

I agree, good job on both sequencing and music choice.

I would suggest Disturbed Into the fire.

Will you be doing any Metal at Xmas? I would be interested in what songs. As an old man (61) my knowledge of Metal is very limited. I have Nothing Else Matters done, but I would like at least one more Metal song for Xmas. Suggestions?

Bruce

i did Disturbed last year... I try to keep all Chirstian music, but I could not resist this song last year. I do try and change the songs every year!

here is Disturbed from 2009

as you can see I added a ton this year!

no Metal for Christmas! I am thinking I will have one or two Rock songs for Christmas but no Metal.

Also Fox News came out to our house last night! I was pretty excited about it. here is the link

http://www.vimeo.com/15759349

I started watching the video of Disturbed and it came to me that I saw it last year. Senior Moment!!!!

The news interview was very good. I like your message!

We live within walking distance of a college, and last year got a lot of students watching the show. I had requests for Metal, Rock and Roll, and pop, so I have added a number of them to this years show.

I used a couple of songs by Jethro Tull last year that went over big. Here is one

not sure if you had heard Tull's Christmas songs.

happy Halloween and Merry Christmas.

Bruce

I will post some Day time pictures as soon as I can. I am using 96 Channels for this display 40 Channels just for the Floods

20 White

12 Red

8 Green

I have 3 more Videos to put together, I have kinda put them on the back burnner, only because I have been working on Christmas... this year I will have 112 channels for christmas.