Light-O-Rama Forums

Stupid Question #?? Undoing A Fill

jimswinder

I am the first to admit that I am totally lost with the new Sequence Editor...just have not tried using all the new buttons yet.

But tonight, went to try the "Fill" button. Thought I had it down pretty good, until I "filled" something I did not want filled (went all the way to the beginning of the sequence from near the end of the song)...so I hit "Ctrl Z" to undo it...and nothing...in fact it erased a PREVIOUS fill to the last "mistake" fill I made. Even tried the "Undo Fill" under edit. Same thing happened..undid ANOTHER previous Fill, but not the last one I did not want.

Am I not doing something right, or is this a bug?

I've never had that happen. Are you sure you didn't do things between what you accidently filled and what you saw being deleted? Did you have the fill tool active? Did you place the cursor anywhere else or did you go directly to UNDO?

Send a request to wishlist for assignable hot keys.

George Simmons wrote:

I've never had that happen. Are you sure you didn't do things between what you accidentally filled and what you saw being deleted? Did you have the fill tool active? Did you place the cursor anywhere else or did you go directly to UNDO?

Send a request to wishlist for assignable hot keys.

No, Yes, No and Yes!

I was actually able to replicate it after I posted the first time.