Light-O-Rama Forums

Holidaysoft Light Designer

Robert Burton

I am a little confused. I installed a 4.0.1.9 update back on 8/23/2010. I don't remember what all was updating but there were more colors of net lights and the "LOR" connection button was changed from the LOR symbol to a generic "graphic equalizer" symbol. I thought LOR support had been removed and had to email support to find it! The link for the patch I downloaded was http://holidaysoft.fileburst.com/Version4018/Setup.exe and it updated to 4.01.9 even though the link says 4.0.1.8. I did have to uninstall the original version and re-install it as the instructions indicated. The update out there now is the same size as the one I got back in August so I don't know what the deal is.

Hi steve. apologies. I don't know what is going on either. I just happened by the HLD forum, to see if Mr. Collins had decided to support his product again. that is when I saw the update with the Nov date.

since Mr. Collins seems to not be capable of letting his customers know of changes via help files and or a changelog, it's anybodys guess; as to the changes/fixes in this release. Particuarly, since you have had it since August!

I guess Dan seems to be the only one that can communicate with Mr. Collins. Since that seems to be about the only time, we have received any response from Mr. Collins. Albiet, not very encouraging.

I'm at a point now; I just don't care anymore. After the hope for "non-contiguous cell copy/paste" pretty much fell on deaf ears; and Mr. Collins continuous "empty" statements re upcoming updates;and other situations coming up this year.

I just didn't have any motivation to do anything this year. So, same show again.

It is my hope that the new LOR visualizer will be feature rich as HLD was.

As you can see from most of my HLD posts; I was always a strong advocate for the program. But, at this point, I'm just gonna finish the year.

And hope the LOR visualizer, is released sooner than later.

May You All, have a very Blessed Holiday Season...at kicka$$ lightshow this year.

Best,

David

Edited for spelling errors. Hope I got them all