Light-O-Rama Forums

rgb Shimmer

pyromill

Question here for anyone that can help me. In the sequence editor I select to do a rgb shimmer on channels converted to rgb it will flash through red green and blue at will, sort of sequentially not making "white" but rather shimmerering the individual channels of red green or blue however in the hardware utility if I select to do a shimmer on those same channels it will "strobe" a blueish white light... in the sequence editor it shows those channels as a while shimmer.. What am I doing wrong? I would love for it to play and actually shimmer in white.. any tricks or ideas?

Thank you in advance :)

Thank you everyone who might have looked..... but i figured it out... four year rookie mistake, shimmer is NOT the same as twinkle.. lol I SWEAR I always confuse these two thank you to everyone who looked and thought ;).. note to self punch self in head first, ask questions after :shock:

pyromill wrote:

note to self punch self in head first, ask questions after

Don't worry about it - I'm sure there's a lot of people who punch themselves in the head (or bang their heads on the wall) after reading these forums...