Light-O-Rama Forums

Quick Question - Overall Intensity

RaceMedic

Sorry folks ... newbie question here ....

WAY too much to do still in building my display to try and figure the software out so I am hoping there is a quick answer.

I am using all C9 LEDs on my windows and roof. Yesterday I built my track system for my smallest window and CRAP was it bright. ;)

I am thinking .... OH OH .... This whole house is going to be bright once all the lights are up.

With keeping my neighbors directly in front of me in mind ... is there a way of setting the maximum intensity of the lights < 100% other than having to go back and redo it on all the sequences ?

I just don't want to risk making an error on the sequences.

Thank-you , as always for your time !

Dave

The only way I know of is to set your intenisty tool to ??%, and then select the first cell of the channel or channels,shift end, and then set intensity. Hope that makes sense.

Yes it would. I know of no other way unless you select the portion that you want and do the intensity tool. Maybe the smarter than me people can help, which is most of you all.:)

Cray Augsburg wrote:

Open the Hardware utility, click on Configure (at the bottom center), then select the max and min intensities.

THANK-YOU !

Though I would like to be seen from outerspace I don't want to [Foul Language Used] off the neighbors too much ... so far they are looking forward to seeing it ! :)

Dave