Light-O-Rama Forums

Import/Export Channel Config with RGB Channels

JeffBlan

I'm having a problem exporting and importing my channel configurations. I've done this in the past without any problems but now that I have RGB channels, I am getting an error.

I first make my channel layouts the way I want it in my first sequence. I currently have 3 tracks in the sequence. The first track are all my normal LOR controllers. The second track is the full 50 channels of 4 CCR's. The third track contains 2 RGB channels for each CCR and the Macro channels.

With this setup, I use the 2nd track when I want full 50 channel control. If I can use the macros for an effect that I want, I use the 3rd track.

Anyway, once I have this all setup, I export the channel configuration.

When I try to import the channel configuration into another sequence, I get a "Invalid procedure call or argument".

I've tried various methods and setups to try and make this work. I've tried just creating the extra tracks, tried creating the extra tracks with empty channels and tried creating the extra tracks with the number of RGB channels just like the original. In all cases I get the error.

Anyone else been getting this to work?

Jeff

I'm using Windows Vista and version 2.8.10 of LOR.

I just tried on a Windows XP system with the same results.

Here is another interesting point. I tried to import the same channel configuration into the sequence I originally exported the configuration from and it gave me the same error.

Nevermind. I found the issue. The Animation was all messed up from moving all the channels around, moving, adding deleting etc.

Once I cleaned up the animation window, it all worked fine.

Jeff