Light-O-Rama Forums

i have some sequences some where ouy there

sthobe

i have 5 segunces done, i think but in the sequence editor it only shows 2.how to send sequnces from recent to exsisting and where to find the others.trying to use simple show editor just so if i can see if this going to work or not

Guest Don Gillespie

sthobe wrote:

i have 5 segunces done, i think but in the sequence editor it only shows 2.how to send sequnces from recent to exsisting and where to find the others.trying to use simple show editor just so if i can see if this going to work or not

Not sure what you are asking here are you saying you have done 5 sequences on your computer and you can not find 3 of them or have you done 5 sequences on another computer and e-mailed them to yourself always always always save your sequences when you are done otherwise you won't have any sequences once you let us know exactly what is going on it is hard to help you out

i have five on my good computer trying put them in show form on other computer the one that I planned on using just to put on the display.i can find them in my documents just not in the sequence editor,1 is in theeditor but not the existing part of it.

When i emailed my sequences to myself i would just save them to my desktop.I would then open my light-0-rama sequence editor.Then select existing sequence....then use the drop down arrow and find it on the desktop.You then of coarse have to go to edit and select and add your media file(music).Then dont forget to save it after that in your sequence folder.

The default location for the music and sequences in the LOR software is "My Documents", "Light-O-Rama", then two folders. One for music (audio)and one for sequences. Just put them there and the little opening pop-up will display them for you. I think that is what you are asking.

Also, you may need to relink the music to the sequence since you are moving things around.

If I have misunderstood, just ignore me.

i'm still having trouble with the simple show builder that it does not reconize most of my downloaded sequences.some are in the recent folder but not the excisting folder tried emailing them to me and letting sequence editor to open them with no luck yet!I just want to see what my show will look like this christmas any suggestions?

OK, let me try again.

LOR has a default location that it uses when it looks for your sequences.
If you use Windows XP for the OS on your PC, the location is "My Documents/Light-O-Rama". Windows 7 is "Documents/Light-O-Rama". I don't know about Vista because I never owned that junky OS, but it may be the same as Win 7.

Under that path is two folders called "Sequences" and "Audio". That is where Simple Show Builder looks for the sequences it displays.
When you get sequences through a download or email, you can save them anywhere you want on your PC. SSB won't find them unless you put them in the default folders.
The reason "Recent" knows where they are is because it saves the complete path to the location of the sequence when you work on it in the editor. SSB looks in the default path.

If you want to see your sequences in SSB, you need to copy the sequence and audio to the proper default folders.