Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas on Manor Light's Update

Ponddude

I just wanted to everyone an update on things that have been happening here...

First off, last week I placed over 107 floods in the store...3 hours later they were sold out!! So I apologize to those of you that are waiting but they are in production. For those of you concerned, a huge order of flood PCBs, spotlight PCBs and wall runner PCBs will be ordered next week to ensure that we are fully stocked as the season rapidly approached. Blizzard 9, 12 and 20 are still in stock. The current orders that are still pending will ship no later than the final week of this month.

Also, I have noticed, as well as a lot of you, of very slow connection speeds with the web store. I really didn't know what it could be but had a hunch it was the database. After speaking with my hosting company they really couldn't find any issues but also noticed the very slow connection speeds. After a few hours tonight I have successfully migrated all the data from the old database to a new database and have already seen major increases in the speed of the site. If anyone else has issues please send an email to support@christmasonmanor.com,

Thanks everyone and as always, let me know if you have any questions.