Light-O-Rama Forums

Convert las to lms file?

GS

Running ver 2.6.2

Can I convert a las file to a lms file?

I want to run both animation and music sequences in a show sequentially. It appears I cannot build a show that way. Am I wrong? If right, I'll have to convert mt las files to lms files.

Thanks,

Glenn

The intent was that you could, but there were bugs which prevented it from happening. These bugs are fixed in the latest release (version 2.8.10), so you might want to consider upgrading.

I'm sorry, that previous response of mine was intended for:

Can I convert a las file to a lms file?

As for your other question:

I want to run both animation and music sequences in a show sequentially. It appears I cannot build a show that way. Am I wrong? If right, I'll have to convert mt las files to lms files.

You should be able to add animation sequences to the musical section of a show (in any version, not just in the latest version). However, by default, only musical sequences are listed in the "file open" dialog. To see animation sequences listed, change the dropdown box that says "Musical Sequences" to instead say "Animation Sequences" or "All Sequences".

Awesome speedy support, thank you!

Question 3, if I may:

I want to create a show with 3 different music sequences and the same animation (filler) sequence between each song (quiet time).

lms 1, las 1, lms 2, las 1, lms 3, las 1, repeat

Do I need to save the las as three different file names so I can load it three time?

Thanks again!

Glenn

GS wrote:

lms 1, las 1, lms 2, las 1, lms 3, las 1, repeat

You can also add las.1 as the "Cleanup Sequence" in the "Musical" tab. This will make it play after every sequence.