Light-O-Rama Forums

who makes these lights

Ralph D

OK I don't know who makes these lights. so i took the sticker off scanned both sides and i hope someone here can let me know.im asking because i need replacement lights.

Attached files 211395=11788-wireframe sticker tag.jpeg2

Yes it is the standered. But i have other wire frames that are different volt bulbs. That’s my problem. I just want to get all the right ones and stop wasting time. The place were i bought my frames from does not have all the colors i need so,and i want to be clear here, its a very good company, i love there stuff. right now I’m just kind of stuck. I didn’t know this was going to be an issue. So this is my problem. I plain, on replacing a few frames each year with led minis after this season. But for now I’m stuck! Does anyone recommend a company that sells these different voltage bulbs that’s easy to deal with and will know how to help me out. I don’t want to start replacing strings now this close to the season. This serves me right for thinking this was a no brainer! ha-ha on me.

i would use 2.5 volt bulbs the tag you scanned says to use 2.5 volt bulbs

walmart stocks 2.5 3.5 and some other voltage bulbs depending on the circuit I think I saw a 7 volt bulb one time there for stars

Ralph D wrote:

Yes it is the standered. But i have other wire frames that are different volt bulbs. That’s my problem. I just want to get all the right ones and stop wasting time. The place were i bought my frames from does not have all the colors i need so,and i want to be clear here, its a very good company, i love there stuff. right now I’m just kind of stuck. I didn’t know this was going to be an issue. So this is my problem. I plain, on replacing a few frames each year with led minis after this season. But for now I’m stuck! Does anyone recommend a company that sells these different voltage bulbs that’s easy to deal with and will know how to help me out. I don’t want to start replacing strings now this close to the season. This serves me right for thinking this was a no brainer! ha-ha on me.

How many lights are on the string? This will actually tell you what voltage the mini bulbs are. And you don't necessarily have to buy the exact manufacturer bulb, any mini bulb will do as long as it is the correct voltage for the string.

Examples :

120v 10 Light String 120v/10=12v replacement bulb

120v 20 Light String 120v/20=6v replacement bulb

120v 35 light string 120v/35=3.428v(3.5v) replacement bulb

120v 50 light string 120v/50=2.4v(2.5v) replacement bulb

120v 100 light string (if the string is NOT divided into two 50 light strings, most are, but I have found some that are not):

120v/100=1.2v(1.5v) replacement bulb

Hope this helps! This is how I find the correct voltage replacement bulbs for unknown bulb voltages in my incandescent strings.

T110431 wrote:

i would use 2.5 volt bulbs the tag you scanned says to use 2.5 volt bulbs

walmart stocks 2.5 3.5 and some other voltage bulbs depending on the circuit I think I saw a 7 volt bulb one time there for stars

Our Wal-Mart usually have 1.5v,2.5v,3.5v,6v,7v and 12 volt bulbs as well as some other voltages for strings that are pre-installed on items they sell during the Holiday season.

friskybri wrote:

I just wish they would leave the tags off. Spend way to much time cutting these things off. lol

Yea, me too. Since they package the lights in a box and the spare ones in a small bag, I wish they'd just put those tags in the replacement bulb packaging. I'd end up tossing them anyway, but if they insist on being there, put them in a seprate bag or with the spares! I'm always afraid I may cut one of the cord wires in half when cutting these stupid tags off! Then I'd have to fix it. Be so much easier if they would leave them off, I can sure agree on that!