Light-O-Rama Forums

Music is off.

wilmesfamilylights

Okay I have a problem. I think this has been talked about before but I can't seem to find the old discussion.

I have the latest software. Just updated a couple weeks ago. I got married so I haven't done any sequencing since before when I had the old software.

I opened up one of my old sequences and played the entire thing and watched it in the animation wizard. It all appeared ok. When I play the sequence in the "Visible Screen" selection which I do often, the music and animation are off by about 1/2 to 3/4's of a second. Play it full length and back to normal and everything is firing and turning on like it should in time.

So I thought, maybe it's because it's an old sequence from the later software. So I sat down this afternoon and just made a whole new sequence, same thing. It was off when watching the "visible screen" play but when I selected "entire length" play it played fine.

Am I screwed and the music is just going to be off a bit or does anyone have a magic answer?

Matt

Hi Matt,

It may be that your audio files are using "Variable Bit Rate" instead of "Constant Bit Rate" which would cause the problem.

http://lightorama.com/Documents/Audacity_Lame_128Kbps.pdf

That is a great document from LOR on how to convert your files over to CBR. In most cases, this will resolve the issue.