Light-O-Rama Forums

lights do not work in schedule shows

cjackson

it will play musical sequence but will not do the lights. everthing connected. i'm new at this my first show. so can someone help? i read all information i must be missing the part how to turn light on.

I am a bit confused. In my mind there is a "Show" and there is the sequence editor. A Show is what you have when you have several sequences set up to play, one after another like what we do during the holidays. The sequence editor is when you are working on one song and programming the lights to blink in time to the music. Or just make the lights to blink with out music as in an animation.

I am going to presume you are working within the seq. editor. So, first question is did you using the hardware utility test the controller and make the lights work with the hardware utility?
If so, then make sure that this program is shut down. Now with the seq. editor up and running. Go into the menu bar at the top of the screen and select the "Play" drop down menu. From that look down and see the "Control Lights" option. Is it checked? If not, click on it. The drop down menu will close, reopen it and insure that it now has a check in front of it. Try your sequence again and hopefully this time the lights will twinkle.

Did you assign the channels in your sequence with a controller number and channel numbers on that controller?