Light-O-Rama Forums

Status Check....

chowell

chowell wrote:

... I am building 4 PVC columns to mount on the existing columns on my house that I wrap and unwrap each year.  This way I will just be wrapping the PVC columns and mounting them for much faster setup.  They are built and I am in the process of wrapping them. ...

Corey

Corey, could you describe in more detail your pvc columns? I have one and a half columns (about 2' wide by 12' tall - the half is about 1' by 12'). I wrapped one last year (8 channels) but it was a pain and half the lights were in the back so they didn't show. Do you simply make a PVC "ladder" that you wrap? If so, any tricks on keeping the lights from sliding down? I would love a quick way to throw up the lights for this. Please share . . .

Galen

Staus? Halloween?? Christmas coming??? Wait, whoa, when did July 4th go by?? What?? Labor Day came and went?? No one told meeee!!! I'm soooooo behind!!! :)

I have 32 sleeves built for my 4 arches but I'd like at least 2 more. Wife just emailed and said a large box just arrived (must be my four -16PC and one -16QC DC controllers) so I've got my hardware.. now if I could just have a week at home to get them built and tested (I'm gone 4-5days outta 7).. I still have to finish ropelighting my pumpkin chorus faces. Mega-tree wont change from last year except each run will be r-g-b-w single-colors zipped together, so as soon as stores start stocking, and I have days at home, I'll be stocking up and zipping! Same for house-outlining.

I'm in desperate need for Mr. Peabody & Sherman to set the Way-Back Machine for abt 4 months ago...

Went from 32 ch to 160 added halloween this year thanks to those who shared seq.'s that i could hack and piece together, added 4 songs to halloween and 7-8000 new lights for x-mas, 5 6 foot trees with 3 colors each more and more led's, and we are going to try the easy light linker set up this year wish me luck! Good luck everyone keep pluggin away on the keyboard and make the kids smile!