Light-O-Rama Forums

Banner for 1 cent

Denny

787196-large

18x54" Custom Horizontal Vinyl Banner for 1 cent + $8 s&h
ShindigZ.com offers a selection of 18x54" Horizontal Vinyl Customizable Banners for $14.79. Apply coupon code "VSEH7H" to slash it to 1 cent. With $7.95 for shipping, that's tied with last month's mention as the lowest total price we've seen for a custom banner of this size. Coupon ends September 3.ShindigZ.com offers a selection of 18x54" Horizontal Vinyl Customizable Banners for $14.79. Apply coupon code "VSEH7H" to slash it to 1 cent. With $7.95 for shipping, that's tied with last month's mention as the lowest total price we've seen for a custom banner of this size. Coupon ends September 3.

Thanks Denny!!!

I was bummed when I missed the last sale!!

Just ordered several!!

EDIT:

The coupon only applies to one banner if you order more than one...but still a great deal!!

I got one during the last sale and was very impressed by the quality. I thought the design was perfect with the lights around the banner! I'm going to use clamp on spotlights on each end of it or on the top to light it, unless someone has a better idea. I'm open to suggestions.

Attached files 210809=11754-Radio sign.JPG

Linda wrote:

I got one during the last sale and was very impressed by the quality. I thought the design was perfect with the lights around the banner! I'm going to use clamp on spotlights on each end of it or on the top to light it, unless someone has a better idea. I'm open to suggestions.

I was going to outline mine with some Christmas Lights...though I have a streetlight right next to my house, so lighting it won't be a problem...unless I can figure out a way to shut the streetlight off with a laser!! :shock:

Linda wrote:

If it can be done you're the man that can do it!!!!! :)

LOL...I was thinking it needed more of a womans' touch!!

EDIT:

I also used "Listen To The Lights" on my banner...

Attached files 210813=11757-listen to the lights.jpg

I didn't see that one, but I don't have the congestion problems you do.:) It looks like they may have some new banners. I'm gonna have to check it out again.

Linda wrote:

I didn't see that one, but I don't have the congestion problems you do.:( It looks like they may have some new banners. I'm gonna have to check it out again

I actually wanted one like yours with the Christmas Lights...but didn't see it.

The banners are really longer than I wanted, but I just thought of something. I can put my wording on the same line twice and position them on either end of the banner and get two banners instead of one by cutting it in half! Just a thought for anyone who hasn't ordered one yet and doesn't want one that large.

Linda wrote:

The banners are really longer than I wanted, but I just thought of something. I can put my wording on the same line twice and position them on either end of the banner and get two banners instead of one by cutting it in half! Just a thought for anyone who hasn't ordered one yet and doesn't want one that large.

I was going to call them and see if they would be willing to cut one in half and add the extra grommets that would be needed...

Linda wrote:

If you find out today will you let me know? The sale ends tomorrow doesn't it?

I meant I WAS going to call, but I have already ordered my banners...so I have no need to call now.

I did just try to make two banners out of one on their website...kinda difficult to get both sides centered.

EDIT:

Of course I was trying to make two banners from one line of text...didn't try to add more lines and move them around.

Oops sorry. Forgot you already ordered. I think I can add the extra grommets to mine. They won't be as big as the ones that come with it, but I can make it work!

When customizing the banner I can drag the box horizontally to enlarge the text, but I don't see anywhere that will let me drag it vertically to make the text taller. Can this be done? This is the one I'm going to order, but would like to make the letters taller to make better use of the 18" width, or do you think these letters will be large enough?

Attached files 210830=11759-tune to banner.jpg

Linda wrote:

When customizing the banner I can drag the box horizontally to enlarge the text, but I don't see anywhere that will let me drag it vertically to make the text taller. Can this be done? This is the one I'm going to order, but would like to make the letters taller to make better use of the 18" width, or do you think these letters will be large enough?

I just PM'd you...but I see I didn't answer THIS question. Yeah, you drag the box to make it larger, but unfortunately it keeps it's perspective...so no, you can't just make it taller.

I guess to know if it is large enough, you could estimate how tall each line is (3 lines, max 6" tall each) draw one out on a piece of paper and put it where your sign will be and move back and see if it is. Also...doesn't really matter if you divide the banner in half, since each half will still only be 18" tall, just the length will change. You could get one of the Vertical Banners and then divide THAT in half so each half is 27" high but just 18" wide.

Thanks Jim. I changed the banner up some and used a different font which took up more of the 18" width, so I'm sure the letters will be big enough now.

kzaas wrote:

That site is difficult to navigate through, where are you people finding those banners? The only ones I can find are 19 bucks.

Yes, it can be difficult to navigate though. Click on the shop now then click on the Holidays Banners on the right hand side. When you find a banner you like tick the 14.79 option and add it to your cart. Once you do that it will bring up the box that let's you customize the banner.

http://dealnews.com/18-x54-Custom-Horizontal-Vinyl-Banner-for-1-cent-8-s-h/386910.html

I ordered two banners today, if you order them separately you can get the discount for both, do one order, then click out of the page, go back and do another.....