Light-O-Rama Forums

Garage Sale Find

Mike Manzara

This is waht I got for $10.00 at a garage sale.

There is a bag of at least 50 clear incadescent lights y-that I will give to anyone that will pay the shipping from Canada.

Attached files 210283=11736-LUO 2010 037.jpg

What do you all have there Mike?

I see a star, possible wreath, two deer and looks like one breaking wind. But surely thats not what it is. So, inquiring minds would like to know. Maybe another picture with things kind of spread out.

I got a wire angle blowing a horn. She needed a good cleaning and paint job. And I got rid of the incan and she is now lit with LEDs.

Looks like a good catch..

Max-Paul wrote:

What do you all have there Mike?

I see a star, possible wreath, two deer and looks like one breaking wind. But surely thats not what it is. So, inquiring minds would like to know. Maybe another picture with things kind of spread out.

I got a wire angle blowing a horn. She needed a good cleaning and paint job. And I got rid of the incan and she is now lit with LEDs.

Looks like a good catch..

It looks like something I have a sleigh being pulled by 2 reindeer.

From Kijiji last week I got a wire frame sleigh about 2 feet high and 5 feet long, 2 blow mold snowmen (2 feet high) and a Santa ( about 2 feet high as well) for $35
I needed the sleigh so the snowmen and Santa were a bonus!

Actuall it is

1) Wreath 42" dia

2 Star 36" high 24" wide

2 small reindeer

1 small sleigh

and a bag of incandescent lights clear that I would send to anybody who wnats them for the cost of shipping