Light-O-Rama Forums

International Shipping

Mike Manzara

Dan

Thank you very much for the prompt delivery service. Although I did not win "Try for Free" LOR, USPS and Canada Post have set a new record. Door to Door in 5 days with Customs clearance.

Kudos to all

Geoff

Do you have LOR ship via United States Postal Service? I lived in Adelaide for 2 1/2 years and had a ball. My compnay provided me with an HST Holden ....man what a car!

Mike Manzara wrote:

Dan

Thank you very much for the prompt delivery service. Although I did not win "Try for Free" LOR, USPS and Canada Post have set a new record. Door to Door in 5 days with Customs clearance.

Kudos to all

Fastest I got was 6 days. Most times I never pay duty.

Mike Manzara wrote:

Geoff

Do you have LOR ship via United States Postal Service? I lived in Adelaide for 2 1/2 years and had a ball. My compnay provided me with an HST Holden ....man what a car!

Mike

Yes - posted via US Postal Service with tracking. This sale shipment was the fastest ever, but I still missed out on the green slip - Try for Free. (I've never had to pay duty either)

Geoff

Geoff

The only items I have paid duty on are the large boxes of lights I have ordered. I think when the dollar value is over $300.00 they add the duty in Canada.

Geoff Harvey wrote:

Mine was the same, 5 days door to door through customs, but we are a lot further away in Australia. Excellent service.

Thanks from - Geoff

I had to laugh when I read that Geoff. It is so very true!

When I used to produce and distribute the Holiday Lights DVD series, I shipped them all over. Usually they would make Australia, and New Zealand in about 5 or 6 days. England and Sweden would take about 4 or 5 days.

To get to California they would usually take 7 or 8 days, go figure!:?

Greg