Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation Question

nmonkman

I am working on a sequence for a customer and amd having a problem with his animation file.

I cannot get it to one screen. The grid is set to 176 rows and 769 columns. If I try to reduce the number of columns it tells me to enter a number between 1 and 200.

I attached a screen shot of what I see. There are some notes on the picture.

Short of having him redo his entire animation, is there a way that I can get this to fit to my screen?

Thanks for any help

Attached files 209931=11699-screen 1.jpg

It is difficult to see in the picture but I am sure you have the zoom level all the way to the left.

It may be that his screen had a higher resolution or it was being spread accross two screens. Do you have your screen set to the max resolution?

If you were to change the number of columns you would end up needing to redo everything anyway because it would skew things on the screen... If you cut the number of columns in half they would end up twice as wide and the screen would stay the same size.

This was a fairly large image that the person originally used.

Yes.

What he did was use two photos side by side of the same building using a street view. I alway use overhead.

He also physically drew a lot of the items like trees and snowmen instead of just using a dot or two.

I think he will have to re-do it. There is no way I can keep scrolling back and forth while it is running because one side wants to freeze up.

I still have not figured out how he got it bigger than 200.

nmonkman wrote:

Yes.

What he did was use two photos side by side of the same building using a street view. I alway use overhead.

He also physically drew a lot of the items like trees and snowmen instead of just using a dot or two.

I think he will have to re-do it. There is no way I can keep scrolling back and forth while it is running because one side wants to freeze up.

I still have not figured out how he got it bigger than 200.

You can only go larger than 200 when you first size the grid to a picture.

Dan