Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Carolina Convention Live Broadcast

Carl Zachary

This years event will be again broadcast over the internet From 9am-5:30PM (EST)

To view the Convention please go here.

You can also ask the Presenters question relayed to them thru chat.

So if you can't make it there in Person, you can still attend and participate via the web.

Ya, Bill rocks!:cool:

With any luck I may actually be able to make it down that way next year. Hopefully the job will let up a little by then, and I'll have a little more time..

I hope all who attend have a great time!;)

Will catch you guys via the streaming video for the morning hours, as I am working that afternoon...

Greg

Jeff Millard wrote:

William is having a little car trouble. Push the live video until around 10:30am...

J

Well , no wonder I have not been able to see anything....:shock:

I hope we don't have any trouble next week with the Live Stream form the Chicagoland Mini...

Tim Herberger wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
William is having a little car trouble. Push the live video until around 10:30am...

J

Well , no wonder I have not been able to see anything....:shock:

I hope we don't have any trouble next week with the Live Stream form the Chicagoland Mini...

Tim -

Didn't you get the message that you have to pay to see the streaming video, and since you apparently didn't you were blocked from receiving the feed??

Folks up North will have to pay! :D:D

Greg

Tim Herberger wrote:

You mean the presentations I have agreed to do will be broadcast over the internet for all to see????? :shock:

I never agreed to that! It's not in my contract! :X

I will have to demand more $$!:D:D:D:D

Greg

Sorry guys for the brief hijacking - now back to the current thread topic - the Carolina Convention!!!!!

Greg Young wrote:

Tim Herberger wrote:

You mean the presentations I have agreed to do will be broadcast over the internet for all to see????? :shock:

I never agreed to that! It's not in my contract! :X

I will have to demand more $$!:D:D:D:D

Greg

If you go Here and look on page 3 of upcoming shows, you will see your presentation scheduled...

Thanks for streaming this, enjoyed watching from up North.

Looked like it is worth a trip down that way for this, maybe next year.

And thanks to William for getting there, hope his vehicle gets well soon.

Thanks guys! Looked great. Was able to catch a few of the presentations. Are these video streams archived at all, or was somebody video recording, because I had to miss the RGB flood presentation and would love to see it if it is available? Either way, thanks for streaming today.

Bill, you did a great job streaming the Carolina convention!! :cool:

Excellent quality audio and very good video to boot! Who could ask for anything more?:D

Glad you made it safely there after the brakeline issue!

I had to leave for work at 2:30, so I missed the rest, but thoroughly enjoyed what I saw.

Greg

Jeff Millard wrote:

... chained to a chair with a muzzle over my face...

Jeff - you know that's for your own good... not to mention it's the only way a lot of people would even stay in the same room as you...