Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Sequence

Jade Rymkos

Here is another one of my Halloween sequences from last year. I have a couple of other medleys but they are too large to attach (almost 6MB). If anyone is interested in my other sequences send me a PM and I'll email them to you.

- Jade

Attached files Halloween Medley 2.zip

I do not do a Halloween display, but was listening to some music on my computer and found Uriar Heep's , Magician's Birthday. It has some very halloweenish parts in it. Don't know if anybody has used it or not but thought it might work for somebodys display. It is the long version, about ten minutes or so. Just F.Y.I. I have it if you want I can try to send it to ya. Later.

shfr26 wrote:

I do not do a Halloween display, but was listening to some music on my computer and found Uriar Heep's , Magician's Birthday. It has some very halloweenish parts in it. Don't know if anybody has used it or not but thought it might work for somebodys display. It is the long version, about ten minutes or so. Just F.Y.I. I have it if you want I can try to send it to ya. Later.

that is a long song... it would need to be cut down...

Thejones wrote:

shfr26 wrote:

that is a long song... it would need to be cut down...

Can't LOR handle up to a 10 minute song? I thought that was the limit of the sequencer or did I misread something?

Anything longer than 10 minutes I thought would be what needs to be trimmed or cut into two parts, but 10 minutes or less the sequencer could handle it. I think the longest song I've done is about 4-1/2 minutes in length. And those are bad enough! :D

I had thought about doing a Christmas medley of clips of assorted Christmas songs, but that limitation is what stopped me ,as I had too many songs I clipped down and edited to make one large MP3 file, unfortunately it came out to be close to 25+ minutes in length!

Sorry, Should have said that there is about 2 minutes total of the song I think would work. Audacity will let you edit it out, will work on getting the usable parts edited out make a file for it if anybody wants it. Happy lighting

shfr26 wrote:

Sorry, Should have said that there is about 2 minutes total of the song I think would work. Audacity will let you edit it out, will work on getting the usable parts edited out make a file for it if anybody wants it. Happy lighting

Yeah the middle of the song is what sounded halloweenish to me... and I do not know the limitation LOR has on the length of the song, I was thinking about the time it would take to Sequence it.

Thejones wrote:

shfr26 wrote:

Yeah the middle of the song is what sounded halloweenish to me... and I do not know the limitation LOR has on the length of the song, I was thinking about the time it would take to Sequence it.

I've done thet, cut out parts of one song and then sometimes add another song to it to make a "unique" version. Always interesting to see how that works out and sounds, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! But that's part of the fun of it for me.

• 1 year later...