Light-O-Rama Forums

xml extensions

Alver Dunbar

I have some sequence files (I think) that have an xml extension on them. How do I use them? Can't get them to open up.

Sorry if this has been covered. I could not find it and my eyes are starting to hurt!

Thanks,

Alver

I had this problem until I found out that somehow they were Vixen files. Find the details to the file and see what format they are in. It should say .lms not .vix or anything else. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Edit: I noticed you said they were xml extenstions. I think you should double check and make sure they're in the correct format.

If they really are LOR sequences, you could get LOR to use them by renaming them from ".xml" to either ".las" (if they're animation sequences) or ".lms" (if they're musical sequences).

However, not everything that's XML is an LOR sequence, and if they're not LOR sequences, then LOR won't understand them no matter what you rename them to. Also, if they were LOR sequences, I don't know why they would have been renamed away from ".las" / ".lms" in the first place, so I kind of suspect that they are not, in fact, LOR sequences.