Light-O-Rama Forums

Tutorials for updates

Gilford

Tutorials for updating the software from one version to the next? Or tutorials for new features in new versions (updates) of the software?

Updating from one version to the next is pretty much as simple as installing the new version.

Tutorials for new features ... I don't know any that are out there yet.

Does this count then as a major update if I hold the full advanced version (2.6.0)?

Thank You, have the update download and installed. NOW! just have to learn of the new features and have a blst with some programing and sequencing.... Again, thank you!

The LOR Help file was updated with the new features. The use of them is explained fairly well in the help file, and should give you a pretty good idea of what they can (and can't) do.

If you have a question on a particular feature, I would search the forums, or just ask.

Hi, my computer guy once suggested to me. Go in there and play around alittle, just don't deleate what you don't know your deleating....LOLThat was one of the best things he has ever mentioned to me...

darrel schweissinger wrote:

Hi, my computer guy once suggested to me. Go in there and play around alittle, just don't deleate what you don't know your deleating....LOLThat was one of the best things he has ever mentioned to me...

He should have added to backup or rename what you delete!

I have cause Windows not to load many times by deleting a file!

I always have an image of my system so the restore is relativly painless.