Light-O-Rama Forums

adding a pattern to the clip board

wallleyes

I must be missing something here because i cannot find where i can add a pattern to a clip board.I can add a new clip board.But when i go to load the clip board it says i already have a clip board with that name.Can anyone shed some light on this.

Got it figured out here.Had it all along:)

You don't have to load the clipboard that you just saved - it should already be there in the list of clipboards. It will be in the top section, "Saved Clipboards", and have a sort of dark gold background color, instead of the grey background color of unsaved clipboards.

The "Load Clipboard" button is only needed if you had saved a clipboard, but subsequently removed it from the "Saved Clipboards" section. It will let you get that clipboard back into "Saved Clipboards", if you want.

Edit: Whoops, missed your edit saying you had figured it out.

Bob Thanks for the reply.I have been making a few clip boards and love this feature.I have been getting an abnormal operation and the sequence editor shuts down when i try to name my mega tree clip board.I made a clip board of 1/2 the channels on my mega tree.I add the name as......1/2 Mega Tree.It must not like the 1/2 .Maybe this is a bug or a glitch.

Hmmm... I can rename a clipboard to "1/2 Mega Tree" just fine.

Does it happen every time?

Is it possible that it has to do with what is in the clipboard, rather than the name of the clipboard? What happens, for example, if you try to rename an empty clipboard to that name?

Has anyone else seen a problem like this?

Thanks.

Not sure why it did it before.It did it twice.But i went back in and had no problem naming a clip board 1/2

I really like the clip board feature.I will make alot of clip boards.Is it possible to make it so the clip board stores and shows you a picture of the pattern each clip board is?For now i quess i can just take a screen shot and make a folder that way.

Is it possible to make it so the clip board stores and shows you a picture of the pattern each clip board is?

At the current time, sorry, no. I suggest sending an email to wishlist@lightorama.com about it so that they can keep track of the request.

Taking it even 1 step farther would be if it could display the pattern and then play it on your animation screen.