Light-O-Rama Forums

Multiple LOR Sessions

Cabbage

Is it possible to have multiple Sequence Editor sessions running at once? I have dual screen and want to be able to look at old sequences to modify the new ones.

I do this a lot with MS Excel, but didn't know how to open another Sequence editor session.

I have 2 sequences open at the same time quite often.I like to copy and paste from my completed sequences.You just have to use the lower minimize/maximize buttons.

I don't believe you can have two instances of the LOR software open at once. But like mentioned previously you can have more than one sequence file open at a time.

wallleyes wrote:

I have 2 sequences open at the same time quite often.I like to copy and paste from my completed sequences.You just have to use the lower minimize/maximize buttons.

Ya thats what I've been doing, just wanted to be able to have both windows open at once without having to expand the Main Frame across 2 screens.

Why don't you want to stretch the main frame across two screens? It's always worked for me. Is it because you want to tile horizontily?

kzaas wrote:

Why don't you want to stretch the main frame across two screens? It's always worked for me. Is it because you want to tile horizontily?

My Monitors are different size and aspect.