Light-O-Rama Forums

New version

Terry Hurrle

I have been playing with the new version and the fill works fine. Nothing happens at all when I use the chase function. Is there a certain way this works. I can drag across an area and it is blank.

Terry Hurrle wrote:

I can drag across an area and it is blank.

Your "anchor" (my term - not an official LOR designation) can't be blank - it has to contain something. The "anchor" can be either an individual cell or a number of adjacent cells.

Terry Hurrle wrote:

I have been playing with the new version and the fill works fine. Nothing happens at all when I use the chase function. Is there a certain way this works. I can drag across an area and it is blank.

Terry...

I was doing the same thing until I realized that the FIRST set of cells have to have something in them (IE, Ramp up, full intensity, ramp down), then you highlight THOSE cells PLUS the cells down to where you want the chase to end.

Jeff Millard wrote:

You have to place a lighting effect in the starting cell(s) before dragging across the area you want to chase.

Jeff

EDIT: Hey! Everyone beat me to it. Ding dang slow cell phone. (2000th post, time to lurk again)

Welcome Back Jeff...missed ya!