Light-O-Rama Forums

Background Image

jimswinder

I am transferring all my LOR files to a Laptop...but can't find my background picture (forgot the name and where it is located).

Is the Background Picture info that I presently have in the visualizer stored anywhere in LOR, like some of the info under "Sequence Info"?

Jim,

Worst case scenario ... make a copy of your LMS file first. Then, open the backup copy in a text/notepad editor.

Look something similar to this:

You might want to search for "animation" to help you find it. It's near the end of the file. That will tell you where the LMS file thinks the picture should be, and should help you track down what file you used.

Don wrote:

Look something similar to this:

Hey Don...

This is all that is in my file at the end (and searching for "animation":

Even thou when I open up this sequence I have a Background Picture...

Guess it might be just as easy to take another picture!! lol

LightORamaDan wrote:

look for "
Dan

I did a "find" animation (no quotes) and that is all it found... :-(

EDIT...

Found it... I SWEAR it went right to the end of the file both times I tried it...but this time it found it in the middle...

Computers don't like me... LOL

I am soooo confused!!!

This is what I found:

image="C:Documents and SettingsJimMy DocumentsLOR Christmas House 600x400.jpg

But I go there, and there is no such file!!

EDIT:

OK...To everyone...WHENEVER I post a question...just ignore this nutcase that is getting loonier by the minute...

I found it...

jimswinder wrote:

I am soooo confused!!!

This is what I found:

image="C:Documents and SettingsJimMy DocumentsLOR Christmas House 600x400.jpg

But I go there, and there is no such file!!

Jim,

That's where the image WAS when it was on the main computer, before you transferred it to the laptop. (Your first message indicated you were simply trying to remember which one it was.)

Go to the old computer, transfer the image file to laptop. Then open your sequence in on the laptop and select the image.

Don wrote:

That's where the image WAS when it was on the main computer, before you transferred it to the laptop. (Your first message indicated you were simply trying to remember which one it was.)

Go to the old computer, transfer the image file to laptop. Then open your sequence in on the laptop and select the image.

See my Edit above...

No, I was trying to find it because I needed to transfer/copy it to my new laptop..but couldn't find it becasue I couldn't remember the name of it...