Light-O-Rama Forums

Decorations For Sale

rgardner518

[align=center]FOR SALE!
[/align]
So he has issues with his account than. Well if he is reading this, and the bulbs are still for sale, get a hold of me at ny_yankee_25@yahoo.com! Does anyone know who would be interested in incandescent C9's I have the following:

80+/- =Red- Used in 2009 season display only!
80+/- =Green- Used in 2009 season display only!
80+/- =Yellow- Used in 2009 season display only!
80+/- =Blue -Used in 2009 season display only!
50+/- =White -New, never used
50+/- =Orange -New, never used

Thats 420 bulbs, You can have them all for $30 obo. Plus shipping! I just want to get rid of them. They are perfect for the ones just starting out!

Attached files 208561=11591-ByygdPwBGkKGrHqViMEw5idpeGeBMTKuJe7-_3.JPG

I also have home made Snap-n-Glows. They have been out of stock FOREVER! So I made my own with Lexon, and rubber grommets, and Painted black. See picture below. I have 13 made up, with one or two spares. Totaling 15+/- See below whats included.

2-T
1-U
1-N
1-E
1-O
1-F
1-M
5- UNIVERSAL ONES (used to enter the radio station number)
1-Spare UNIVERSAL ONE (Not painted) Rubber grommets installed
1-Spare UNIVERSAL ONE (Not painted, no rubber grommets

So it spells out: TUNE TO FM __.__

I will also include amber colored caps, and blackouts. I and the mini lights too. All you have to do is install them in a row. $50 obo. Plus shipping!

Attached files 208562=11592-FmSign1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Austen wrote:
I sent you an email....

I have not received anything yet.

Yea I sent it to you yesterday. My email is weird, it probably went to your spam.

Anyway, on your C9s, is it just the bulbs?

Austen wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:
Austen wrote:
I sent you an email....

I have not received anything yet.

Yea I sent it to you yesterday. My email is weird, it probably went to your spam.

Anyway, on your C9s, is it just the bulbs?

I have mainly the bulbs. I do have some brand new in box sets. But I'll have to get back to you tomorrow on how many. I'd say about 10ish +/-. But the ones listed here are for all of the bulbs only! And for the price I'm asking, its a steal!

Austen wrote:

^ I agree. That's extremely cheap. But, I need the strings too..
So if you have any (new or used) C9s that include the bulbs and strings, let me know please.

Sorry for the delay. Just a heads up! I'll have an answer for you as to how many COMPLETE, new sets, later tonight.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Austen wrote:
So if you have any (new or used) C9s that include the bulbs and strings, let me know please.

Sorry for the delay. Just a heads up! I'll have an answer for you as to how many COMPLETE, new sets, later tonight.

ok

Austen wrote:

When I converted to LED I gave away all my incandescents.

I didn't think anyone would use them.

PaulXmas wrote:

Austen wrote:

When I converted to LED I gave away all my incandescents.

I didn't think anyone would use them.

This year is my first year using a lot of them. I just mix everything together. LEDs, C9s, minis, etc. (But LEDS are more expensive.. So I don't have many of those)

Austen wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:
Austen wrote:

ok

OK, Here is the deal. I have 12 sets of brand new in the box light strings. They all are still sealed in the box. I only opened one, to take the picture. They have 30 bulbs on each set, and the lighted length is 29th, with the total length being 30 ft. I paid $9.97 each, about 3 years ago. If your interested, I'll sell them all in a lot. But they will only be sold with the extra bulbs.

Using zip code 93263, in Ca. The shipping should be, no more than $20 bucks. +/-

Attached files 215066=11959-2010-10-14 15.19.13.jpg

Austen wrote:

Thank you for telling me, and offering to sell these to me at such a discounted price. But I think I'm going to have to pass.

Oh, OK. I did not even tell you how much, I was asking! Where they not what you were looking for?

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Austen wrote:
Thank you for telling me, and offering to sell these to me at such a discounted price. But I think I'm going to have to pass.

Oh, OK. I did not even tell you how much, I was asking! Where they not what you were looking for?

Oh haha
Well still, the first offer was cheap. ha

Well, they are, but I really shouldn't spend any more money this year.
I bought 2 more packs of C-9s the other day to finish the trim around my house. And I had a problem with a wall of lights yesterday, so instead of using 1 channel I have to use 6. So I don't think I can fit them into the show this year.

Austen wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:
Austen wrote:

Oh haha

I bought 2 more packs of C-9s the other day to finish the trim around my house. And I had a problem with a wall of lights yesterday, so instead of using 1 channel I have to use 6. So I don't think I can fit them into the show this year.

I was think of giving you them all for Free! Plus Free Shipping, Kind-of. I thought we would do a trade. You want these, and I need extension cords.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Austen wrote:
ny_yankee_25 wrote:
Austen wrote:

Oh haha

I was think of giving you them all for Free! Plus Free Shipping, Kind-of. I thought we would do a trade. You want these, and I need extension cords.

I need extension cords too..

I will pay you for them, and shipping. How much would you like?
If it's an offer I can't refuse.......