Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR in Visualizer

stevehoyt

I have just started using version 2.8.6 on the CCR that I ordered. This upgrade sure makes programming it a breeze.

For now I am using all 50 fifty channels and have added them to the visualizer and it works as expected. I see each pixel change. I may may to reprogram a bit however as overlapping fades now give colors such a purple, orange etc.,but who knows I might like the effect when my ribbon arrives and I see it in person.

I suspect that I also may want to use some of the macro effects and tried programming them to see if they showed up in the visualizer. They appear to not influence the existing 50 pixels.

I was wondering if there is a way to see the effects in the visualizer or will I have to wait until the ribbon arrives.

PS any update on expected ship dates would be appreciated.

stevehoyt wrote:

I have just started using version 2.8.6 on the CCR that I ordered. This upgrade sure makes programming it a breeze.

For now I am using all 50 fifty channels and have added them to the visualizer and it works as expected. I see each pixel change. I may may to reprogram a bit however as overlapping fades now give colors such a purple, orange etc.,but who knows I might like the effect when my ribbon arrives and I see it in person.

I suspect that I also may want to use some of the macro effects and tried programming them to see if they showed up in the visualizer. They appear to not influence the existing 50 pixels.

I was wondering if there is a way to see the effects in the visualizer or will I have to wait until the ribbon arrives.

PS any update on expected ship dates would be appreciated.

The visualize does not support macros at this time. We are working on a new visualizer that will support CCR macros.

• 2 weeks later...

LightORamaDan wrote:

The visualize does not support macros at this time. We are working on a new visualizer that will support CCR macros.

Dan,

Any guestimate on a potential release date for the new visualizer? I was told that my CCRs are delayed until September, so I will have to hit the ground running soon after that to get my shows together. :)

Also, I am sure you get a lot of PMs on here, but I sent one to you about the possibility of helping test the new visualizer. I used HLD last year after using the LOR internal one the two years before that.

Anyway, great work with all of the new features!

cyberfix wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan,

Any guestimate on a potential release date for the new visualizer? I was told that my CCRs are delayed until September, so I will have to hit the ground running soon after that to get my shows together. :)

Also, I am sure you get a lot of PMs on here, but I sent one to you about the possibility of helping test the new visualizer. I used HLD last year after using the LOR internal one the two years before that.

Anyway, great work with all of the new features!

Do not have a release date set yet on the new visualizer. I saw your PM... Thought I replied to it but I get sidetracked sometimes.

Dan

• 2 months later...

Will adding each pixel for 4 CCR's slow the visualizer down much? That 200 additional channels that the visualizer will need to handle. Just hesitating before doing it. Thx!

I think I have about 800 channels in one visualizer window. And not one of them is CCR. No issues so far on my 4 year old laptop.