Light-O-Rama Forums

Saving my Light set up

bdeditch

I am sure I seen it here before,but I can't find it. I notice when you do a musical sequence, it brings up a new window that shows the units and lights. Is there any way of saving a template to use each time, or do I have to go to each channel and change the name and color each time I do a new musical sequence.

After you get your channels named and colors you want to use on each channel, along with your drawing, go under the edit button and scroll down to export /import channel config. choose export channel config. name your file and save it. Now you created your template for your channels and drawing.

When you are creating a new musical sequence it ask you if you want to use a channel config. Click the box to select your own template select your channel config. file and your channels colors and drawings are ready.

mijoangel wrote:

When you are creating a new musical sequence it ask you if you want to use a channel config. Click the box to select your own template select your channel config. file and your channels colors and drawings are ready.

Thanks, that will help me a lot!!