Light-O-Rama Forums

Questions Regarding 2.8.6

lightzilla

1st question I want to know is this.........is there a way to get read of the columns on the left side of the screen (Where it Says Tools)?

I know you can close it but it will reappear again. Is there a way to turn it off so that it wont appear again until a person want it to appear?

I find those columns annoying.

2nd question is this, where is the stop button on the main panel? I thought there way always a red button at one time. Now you need to go to the Play column and push stop. Or has it always been like this and I just noticed it now?

The stop button might be hiding under the other toolbar - check there. I remember seeing a thread about this before. I agree with you that it would be nice to have a way to banish the tool column.

I just opened/closed my Sequence Editor a few times, and was able to keep it in the minimized state. At least then it's only taking up a very (very) small portion of your sequencing window.

If you haven't already, try hitting the pushpin and minimizing the bar, then closing your SE. It worked for me, but your mileage may vary.

The pin button should hide the Tools Panel, and it should stay hidden until you mouse over its tab (even through reboots and such).

The stop button should be there. Perhaps try rearranging the toolbars? Maybe it's offscreen due to their current layout.