Light-O-Rama Forums

2.8 question

ainsworth

With 2.8 I'm getting a double box around the cell(s) I'm working on. I have the black box like the old version, but then I'm getting a second white box inside that one.

Is there a setting that I can turn the second (white) box off?

Thanks

ainsworth wrote:

With 2.8 I'm getting a double box around the cell(s) I'm working on. I have the black box like the old version, but then I'm getting a second white box inside that one.

Is there a setting that I can turn the second (white) box off?

Thanks

Currently there is no way to change the way the selected area is denoted. As you have noticed, the lines of the selection box are a little thicker and they are white and black. This makes it easier to see the selection in wider variety of situations.

We will make it an option in a future release.

Dan

I like that feature, which highlights selections nicely when you have a screen of mutiple colored selections being displayed.

It just may take a little time to get used to a new look.....

Greg

Anyone know where the STOP button went? Old version I was able to stop the sequence without having to have the visual screen open or going to the file menu and selecting stop. That shortcut was awesome, am i missing it??

****Nevermind**** I had to slide the track toolbar a touch more to the right! UGH

Sorry ;)