Light-O-Rama Forums

show offine registration key button?

Ralph D

I dl new lor2.86, opened thelor offline reg screen, seems easy enough. put my name in my license key in no problems. the the registration key. read it like 50 times. where is the show offline registration key button. i dont have one of those! i cant open my lor......help! im lor-less! ok im better now but what do i do from here. and yes i enter my name just right and the license is not showing a red box anywere.

Ralph D wrote:

I dl new lor2.86, opened thelor offline reg screen, seems easy enough. put my name in my license key in no problems. the the registration key. read it like 50 times. where is the show offline registration key button. i dont have one of those! i cant open my lor......help! im lor-less! ok im better now but what do i do from here. and yes i enter my name just right and the license is not showing a red box anywere.

Was your software already registered? If yes then you do not need to register this new version.

The offline registration screen is a utility that you can use if some of your LOR PCs are connected to the internet and some are not connected.

On the machine that is not connected and needs to register, you click the register button and then you will see at the bottom of the window (need to register offline, CLICK HERE) .... When you click there, you will get to the offline registration screen. You can enter your license information and get your offline registration key.

In the past you had to contact Light-O-Rama to complete your registration but now on the machine which is connected to the internet you can run the Offline Registration Utility, enter the offline registration key from your offline PC and generate your offline authorization to complete the registration.

In any case, registration is no more complicated than it was in the past, you have a utlity to handle your own offline registrations and if your software was already registered you do not need to do anything when you upgrade to 2.8.6...

Dan

Ok do i feel stupid. i just looked at the highlighted new program file in the start box of my PC without trying to open the program. lol.....man its been a long day. sorry its works! thanks Dan, oh and thank you for this great gift. Christmas has come in august!