Light-O-Rama Forums

Any chance of getting tapatalk installed on the LOR forums?

bhays

I know a lot of us are thrilled to have tapatalk available over on PC. Since this is also a vbulletin board, I was wondering if there was any chance of getting tapatalk support here as well? Thanks.

bhays wrote:

I know a lot of us are thrilled to have tapatalk available over on PC. Since this is also a vbulletin board, I was wondering if there was any chance of getting tapatalk support here as well? Thanks.

How about we let them migrate us *to* the VBulletin software first? Then we hit them up for it. (This is WowBB)

Don wrote:

bhays wrote:

How about we let them migrate us *to* the VBulletin software first? Then we hit them up for it. (This is WowBB)

Doh! I thought this board was on vbulletin. My bad.

Well, we're almost on vBulletin. There's a LOR forums demo that you can look at, but it's not up and running.

I admire your enthusiasm though :D - I too have liked having Tapatalk for PC access.

Since Chuck S is evidently doing the LOR migration to vBulletin, hopefully he can install that script/plugin here as he did on PC (And BerryBleb too if anyone uses that)

-Tim

Tim Fischer wrote:

I admire your enthusiasm though :D - I too have liked having Tapatalk for PC access.

Since Chuck S is evidently doing the LOR migration to vBulletin, hopefully he can install that script/plugin here as he did on PC (And BerryBleb too if anyone uses that)

-Tim

BerryBleb has been HORABLE from security - there is a TapaTalk beta for the Blackberry it isn't as AWESOME as the iPhone but is nice for the forums guy to support 1 items. There is ISSUES but does kind of work and I expect TapaTalk to get it fixed in the future.

Harrison

kzaas wrote:

Not to sound too ingnorant but what is tapatalk?

Allows you to easily browse vBulletin-based forums (vBulletin is the software that runs many forums, such as PlanetChristmas and, soon, this one) from an iPhone, Blackberry, Android device, etc). vBulletin forums are typically hard to browse from a mobile device because you have to constantly zoom in to click little numbers for next-page, etc., then zoom back out to read.