Light-O-Rama Forums

Running a light show from Sequence Editor

itphone

I'm new to this LOR setup. Trying to learn fast.

When I had S1 software on my computer I was able to run the musical program from S1 sequence editor and watch the light display at the same time while it was showing the programming in the sequence editor program. Now that I have upgraded to S2 the lights won't turn on unless I setup a (simple show builder) program and enable show on demond. Is there any way to setup S2 to run the light display in sequence editor so I can make changes on the spot with out saving it to a show builder then playing it? . In S1 I would test a tree light display and if there was something that did not look good, I would stop the program, make the changes and then play it again. I have the S2 advanced software. :shock:

Hmmmm, the sequence editor (S2) SHOULD give you the ability to control the lights. Try this: load it up and load a sequence. Then click on the "Play" pull-down menu and make sure there is a check mark beside the words "Control Lights". If not, click on "Control Lights" one time to put one there. Then try playing the sequence again.

Hope this helps!

Cray

I think that was it. I dropped down the menu under Play and no check mark next to control lights. I put a check mark on it now. When I get home I'll plug in the laptop and test it out. How something so simple like that can ruin the moment. Thanks Cray & Keith for your help.