Light-O-Rama Forums

color of channel

goduke21

I am finally starting my LOR experience and am starting to name my channels. However half of my lights are multi color lights. Is there a way to make the channel a multi color or do I just have to make it a generic red or green or whatever.

You have to stick with one color on the labels. Granted, it's been since December since I looked, but I think I used a light purple to represent my multi-color lights.

In my first year of sequencing I just used different colors for my white icicles because I was able to better visualize them in the animation window. Just make sure the colors are semi close so you don't get thrown for a loop when your entire display is up!

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we should send a request tothe wishlist for a way to create our own unique channel buttons for Multi-Colored lights? Would be nice if that was possible, then I could also color code my blowmolds by light as well as their exterior colorations! Then I'd KNOW exactly what channel goes with what colored item(s) it represents.

Just know currently with all the different lights, blow molds, etc. I have and will be using, I'm out of colors as mildly different colors don't always work as satisfactory as a multi-colored channel button would. And I'm only at 64 channels!

Sounds like a very good idea to me, wonder if anyone esle does, especially those that count, like the Light-O-Rama personnel?!