Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR

Guest guest

This thread may not be helpfull, i just wanted to say that i have had many questions for the LOR team and Dan, and would just like to say the support is great! thanks for such a speedy feedback to all my questions, i have found out all i need to know and i am going to be ordering in a few days :waycool:

Thanks LOR!

:waycool:Yeah, Thanks again, Dan.:waycool:

I recieved my controller in late August, but my parents held it until my birthday. Last Sunday, the 3rd, we mounted it in an enclosure. I had no clue whatsoever to do with the software, so I put the disk in, and installed the USB convertor thing. Then, I opened up the hardware utility, and just started messing around w/ the unit id's. I clicked auto configure, and my brother clicked chase, and before we knew it, they were flashing! So, I quickly opened up a sequence, adn set the unit id's, adn off it went! I was so excited...I have to wait untill after Thanksgiving to use it outside:(

So, I'm patiently waiting, and I'm building my radio sign. I can't say how much I love my controller and thanks Dan and the PC community for helping me!

adcuz wrote:

This thread may not be helpfull, i just wanted to say that i have had many questions for the LOR team and Dan, and would just like to say the support is great! thanks for such a speedy feedback to all my questions, i have found out all i need to know and i am going to be ordering in a few days :waycool:

Thanks LOR!

Ditto. Thanks to all the helpful people here! I should be the proud "orderer" of 32 channels by the end of the week!