Light-O-Rama Forums

Print show songs

shfr26

I think I did this last year, but alas I can't remember how. Can I print the list of songs that are in my show scheduler,and if so how?? Major brainfart right now, thanks.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on this. I used the Simple Show Builder last year and would like to print out the list of songs in it. Is this possible? If so how would I do it?

Thanks again.

To the best of my knowledge it is not possible. I know a lot of people use Word, or some other word processor to create lists of songs and then just print it out from there.

Maybe LOR can add that into LOR S3?? :D

Jesse

shrf26

With your simple show builder open and your songs arranged you can push the printscreen button. Then open "word" or other similar program and paste. This will only give you a screen capture thou. But you can save or print this if you want.

Thats the only option I know.

Here is an easy way to control your show playlists. It's an Excel spreadsheet that I created last year that will not only help you plan your show, it will calculate the run time as well.

Of course this spreadsheet does NOT interface with LOR in any way, but will help you design your show format. But you can highlight any portion of the spreadsheet and print that "selection" for reference.

Attached files Light Controller Calculator v3.1.zip