Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Depot

Guest guest

Does anyone have experience ordering from these guys?

I placed a relatively small order (150ish bucks), got an order confirmation, but cannot get further status, responses to emails, etc.

Just curious if I'm worrying to much, or if I might have chosen a vendor with a less than stellar reputation.

I just went to the website and called the contact number, they said call them with your order question!

Yea, wish I had time to pick up the phone and call, and would get there eventually, but reality is, when you send two emails, and don't get a response, and, can't get status on an order using their web system, it is a concern.

Definitely sucks when the job and work get in the way of being able to attend to things hobby related...:D

But anyway, sounds like they are alive and well. Thanks for the response.

Hi Don.

I've used them once, and once only.

I did an online quote for delivery here in the UK a few years back, and the shipping quote part of it was horrendous, so bad, that i thought i would pay for my airfare to the states and collect them myself from a friends house in PA. So thats what i did.

The shipment didnt arrive on time during my stay in PA, even though i had ordered the lights before i left the UK!!!

I cancelled order! Their customer service is awful.

I sure hope you get sorted.

So I did get info, after calling them, sounds like they are not world class just yet when it comes to email responses.

I should have them on Friday, being shipped via the wacky Fedex/USPS smartpost system. They've been sitting in Orlando since yesterday, but it will take another 4 days for them to travel the remaining 40 miles to get to me.

I will say the phone customer service was fine..no time on hold, got info right away, etc.

I ordered a case of chasing lights from them years ago....and did not have any problems.They shipped them out promptly.

Assuming the lights are of good quality, will likely order from them again. They have a pretty good selection in quantities less than a case, which helps some of us small display new guys.

I actually ordered just a small sampling, about 6 strings for each of 3 colors, to do a comparison between tomato cage and coro trees.

Just like the order for LOR once the summer sale starts in a couple days, the next one will be a bit larger.