Light-O-Rama Forums

Track timming

Ralph D

I just wanted to make sure I have a understanding of the timing grid tab and how it helps me to accomplish different tasks. So if anyone adds your own thoughts into this I'm sure it will help everyone as well as me.

Im working on a sequence that i set up at .10 . so i came across ed a part that .10 just does not work for my mini arches, so i went to my Timings drop down box and see a few timings already set up. now i know when lor 2 first came out i did play around with tracks and timings but since then I really haven't played around at all with it. So, i go to the timing drop down box and i see some timings in there already...does everyone have them build in or is it... i have the "I remember sometimes" thing going on. here is whats in my timing drop down box right now.

1. I have (2) (un-named timing grid) free form "no timings". i see when clicked .....no timings are placed in my sequence.

do i need both of the no timings free form's why are they there.

2.fixed grid .02

3. fixed grid .05

4. fixed grid .10

5. fixed grid .25

now correct me if im wrong, I'm playing around with the excising timing grides and they don't seem to be hurting or should i say moving any of my sequence around but refitting it to what ever size timing grid i choose. is that right so far?

Anything that you have done to that sequence will still be the same if you change timings, they may not be in the box but should not change. Your current on, off fades, will remane the same, if that helps.