Light-O-Rama Forums

Test question

Guest guest

I have 11 controllers, 10 - 16 channel and 1 - 8 channel. My completed sequences reflect that number of controllers. I want to test a part of the sequences using lights hooked up to only my #6 and #7 controllers.
Can I simply hook controllers #6 and #7 up to my computer? Or, would LOR require that the first 5 controllers be hooked up also? Or, do all 11 controllers need to be hooked up?

Thanks,
Tim

tbl33_01 wrote:

I have 11 controllers, 10 - 16 channel and 1 - 8 channel. My completed sequences reflect that number of controllers. I want to test a part of the sequences using lights hooked up to only my #6 and #7 controllers.
Can I simply hook controllers #6 and #7 up to my computer? Or, would LOR require that the first 5 controllers be hooked up also? Or, do all 11 controllers need to be hooked up?

No, you don't need all of them hooked up. What you want to do is fine.

Excellent, thank you David!

dslowik wrote:

tbl33_01 wrote:

No, you don't need all of them hooked up. What you want to do is fine.