Light-O-Rama Forums

My animation window seems stuck

scubado

First time playing with the software(demo v2.7.6). I started setting up my channels and playing with the animation window. My animation window seems to be in play mode and can't get back to editing and can't change size of window. If I open one of the demo files, it works fine. I don't know what I did to screw it up.

When drawing in the animator, if you have one object that will change colors, do you have to draw the object for each color? If so, how do you draw an overview of your display, especially if you have a large display?

scubado wrote:

First time playing with the software(demo v2.7.6). I started setting up my channels and playing with the animation window. My animation window seems to be in play mode and can't get back to editing and can't change size of window.

**You have to minimize it (or close it) or size it so you can see the sequencer in the background and then click within the Sequence Window to make it active**

When drawing in the animator, if you have one object that will change colors, do you have to draw the object for each color?

**Yes**

If so, how do you draw an overview of your display, especially if you have a large display?

**I usually draw it with one color (to get the shape I want), then go back and replace some of the first color with the remaining colors I want to see in the display**

I found the answer to my first question shortly after posting, but then got pulled away from computer for awhile. In the upper left corner of the animation screen there's a green double arrow, clicking that add's or removes the draw tools.

Thanks for the color changing tip, that'll help make sense of what I'm doing I hope.