Light-O-Rama Forums

how to find electrician in phoenix (east valley) that knows LOR

Guest guest

I am looking to add some outlets, breakers, etc. I know I can find any electrician, but would prefer to find someone with experience with LOR. Of course I am paying. I would even be interested in finding someone that doesn't do it professionally but has done their own and knows electricity and local code. I am looking for ideas on LOR box placement location, etc. This would be pretty easy with just 8 channels, but would like to do a little extra to be able to expand for more channels later.

I am also going to be putting in a pool during the next few months and maybe would add a subpanel now with the extra amps needed for that just to get it done.

I am in the far southeast part of the valley.

I don't think you need an electrician that knows LOR. For them, they just need to know the LOR is drawing 15 or 30A the most (depends on the model you have). Each channel will draw number of amp the most. That's all they need to know.

Thats true, but if possible I would like someone that is also has an interest in Christmas lights and that could offer suggestions with LOR box placement in regards to my specific house design. Of course if I can find no one then any professional electrician will do.

psevey,

Appears that you live in PHX and we are organizing a "mini-plus" get together with other planet christmas members this Saturday. If you're interested, let me know (PM or email: brian.r.mcnamara@gmail.com) as I am organizing the event (http://planetchristmas.mywowbb.com/forum33/6883.html)

I live in Queen Creek and there are others from the East Valley attending and you may find someone who can help you out with this question.

Brian

My son in law is an electrician and will be adding additional circuits for my LOR boxes. I will be at the mini with Brian next weekend. If you are there, I can probably get answers from him for some of your questions.

He lives in Maricopa.