Light-O-Rama Forums

New Preview - World Of Color Fountain Show at Disneyland

Vic Fortenbach

Disney parks has released a new preview of their World Of Color fountain show at Disneyland (Actually it is in DCA). The preview is short, but gives a new view into the show, both in front of and behind the scenes. It's really amazing!

They are definitely taking it to a whole new level. Amazing is an understatement.

This very clearly makes the Bellagio fountains look like child's play...

O.K. so as things go,, who will be the first this year to incorperate a water mist curtain with video projection? (Wreath surounded projection screens are so LAST year).

jerrymac wrote:

who will be the first this year to incorperate a water mist curtain with video projection?

ahhh...for the good old days when all we had to worry about were a couple hundred thousand lights and a few hundred channels to sequence...

*sigh*

you need to go see what they have coming soon at lightshowpro for the next version.

This is going to make programming your CCR's and other RGB toys to a new level with easy sequencing with video.

Neil

neilric99 wrote:

This is going to make programming your CCR's... easy sequencing...

I'm definitely in favor of a product that allows those two things to be said in the same sentence. I love the CCR but it's a tedious SOB to sequence and I still haven't figured out how to get any other colors than primaries. Macros haven't connected with my brain cells yet, either... When is it due out?

neilric99 wrote:

you need to go see what they have coming soon at lightshowpro for the next version.

This is going to make programming your CCR's and other RGB toys to a new level with easy sequencing with video.

Neil

Looks like I am going to need to learn a new program to sequence. That will cut down programming time so much. I think I read somewhere it should be released around May 15.

Okay, so I'll ask the obvious question: Does anyone know if LOR is working on something comparable to make programming CCR's easier and quicker? Bob, John, Dan... anyone?