Light-O-Rama Forums

Are there ever any events in California?

ryebred

On these forums and the Planet Christmas forums as well as on other lighting forums, I see ads for mini's and Christmas light conventions throughout the year, but they seem to always be located somewhere in the Midwest or East coast regions. Does anyone know of any conventions or gatherings that make it out to the West coast?

Last year I attended the first California Christmas Lights Workshop in Sacramento. They're not going to have one this year, but it seems it may happen in 2011.

Register on the CaCL forums and show your support. The more interest there is, the more likely it will happen.

Washington State just had their Mini last Saturday, April 24th in Olympia, Washington.

Had some guests from Idaho...

Steven wrote:

Last year I attended the first California Christmas Lights Workshop in Sacramento. They're not going to have one this year, but it seems it may happen in 2011.

Register on the CaCL forums and show your support. The more interest there is, the more likely it will happen.

Yes we are planning one for next year. Just takes a lot of time LOL. Chances are we are going to make our own website and chat board as well. Long story, but it has to be done.