Light-O-Rama Forums

Copy/Paste problem

Steven

Sometimes, if I copy from a cell with multiple events, and then paste in another cell, there are gaps in the middle.

For example, a cell goes from 10.05 to 10.36. It has an intensity event from 10.05 to 10.12, a fade down from 10.12 to 10.21, and completely off past the end of the cell.

If I copy and past just that cell it works, but if I copy and paste a block of 24 cells, including that one, the paste comes out wrong.

The pasted cell has a intensity event from 11.30 to 11.37, something else from 11.37 to 11.39, and a fade down from 11.39 to 11.47. The "something else" depends on what was in the cell before the paste.

Update

As I was composing this message, I managed to reproduce the problem in an animation sequence with 8 channels. Now that I've done this, I can send it to support.

To reproduce the problem, select all 8 channels from 0:09.74 to 0:10.65 (3 x 8 cells). Copy and paste this to the cell at 0:10.98

Attached files bug sequence.las

Additional info: I noticed that it works when paste mode is "by time" but not when paste mode is "by cell".