Light-O-Rama Forums

tri color Mega tree in viz

GS

WOW!!... I never thought about drawing my Mega Tree that way!!

What a great idea!!

Might even work for my Weber tree (which I wasn't even going to ATTEMPT to draw!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, thanks for sharing your viz file, that is awesome as I was trying to figure out this very thing myself and now with your nice graphic rendition I know how to proceed to set up a visual effect in LOR without having to actually have controllers and lights attached. Although since my workroom is already set up with some lights, blowmolds and other items attached to my 4 CTB16PC's, I'll keep them in operation, but at least now I can add more elements to what IS NOT connected utilizing your superb drawing showing how to do multiple light settings on one item!

Thank you very much once again for sharing that!

jimswinder wrote:

WOW!!... I never thought about drawing my Mega Tree that way!!

What a great idea!!

Might even work for my Weber tree (which I wasn't even going to ATTEMPT to draw!!)

Here's a screen capture pic of my 2010 proposed visualizer set-up with a standard type 20' Mega and two 10' Weber trees, 4 Holdman twigs, lawn lights, plus a bunch of other stuff. Just thought I'd share my rendition of a spiral design viewed from top down.

Richard

Attached files 201894=11233-2010-04-24_Capture.jpg

rjnitto wrote:

Here's a screen capture pic of my 2010 proposed visualizer set-up with a standard type 20' Mega and two 10' Weber trees, 4 Holdman twigs, lawn lights, plus a bunch of other stuff. Just thought I'd share my rendition of a spiral design viewed from top down.

Richard

Looks like "Space Invaders".

Nice display tho